Happy Friday, everyone! We can’t believe it’s March already. The year seems to be whizzing by.
Each new month comes with new challenges for your small business as well as new opportunities. At certain milestones throughout the year, I always think about what was happening this time last year, and what could be happening this time next year. Where was your business last March? And where will it be next March?
If you want the freedom to grow your business further, we can help. Give us a call or apply online to see how much funding you’re eligible for. Who knows – this time next year, you might be looking back on it as being the best thing you did!
In the meantime, here are some of the things we’ve been reading this week.
On the web
- The Government have published a report covering the implications of a no-deal Brexit for businesses and trade
- SmallBusiness.co.uk have reported on a cash incentive for small businesses to buy cleaner vans in advance of London’s Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) coming into force
- M&S have announced a deal with Ocado which will enable them to start home food delivery next year
- According to Entrepreneur, artificial intelligence (AI) is within reach for small business marketing
- Simply Business have compiled a great list of the best invoice apps for small businesses
- This Is Money have a great story on how a US man turned his trainer collecting hobby into a $1 billion trading platform backed by Eminem and Mark Wahlberg
- Press & Journal reports that small businesses in Aberdeenshire benefited from a £11.7 million boost last year with a cut to business rates
On our blog
- Employing staff can be a legal minefield for small businesses. So we wrote about 6 things you need to consider before you take on your first employees
- We wrote about the steps you should take if you find yourself unable to pay your business loan back
- One of the financing solutions we provide is called a merchant cash advance – we covered 4 reasons why they may be the best option for your business