Take your career to the next level at Boost Capital
It’s an exciting time to be a part of the Boost Capital team. If you are looking for a career in an innovative sector of the financial services industry, Boost Capital may be the right fit for you.
A company is only as good as the people in it. Our employees enjoy the opportunities for career growth in an environment where their voices are heard. If this sounds ideal for your career path, we encourage you to apply and get in on the ground floor of our growing company.
I joined Boost in 2012 and have enjoyed a great working atmosphere and team spirit. If you’re looking for a new challenge I would definitely recommend working at Boost Capital.
– Claire, business funding adviser
Report To: Director of Sales & Marketing
- Develop new prospects and interacts primarily by phone to increase sales of services
- Provides support to customers over the phone
- Constant communication with outside businesses
- Continuous lead follow up
- Consistent communication and status updates with sales manager
- Using the CRM system (Tracker/Salesforce) accurately to record leads & sales, upload relevant documentation and information and making sure it is continuously up to date.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Superior closing skills
- Entry Level with 1-3 years minimum sales experience
- Experienced with Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer
- Excellent phone skills
- Experience in using a CRM system, ideally Salesforce
- High level of ambition, integrity and respect for others
- Strong sense of financial sales
- Punctuality and strong work ethic
Requires at least 1-3 years of sales experience in the field or in a related area.
Report To: Director of Business Development
- To research, identify and qualify prospective new business opportunities primarily in the intermediary space
- To build relationships with key contacts and decision makers within identified companies to create effective working partnerships and opportunities for continued and new business development
- To liaise closely with the Director of Business Development in order to contribute and discuss marketing strategy, business development materials, tender documents and PR opportunities
- To introduce and present the range of products to new and existing business introducers both face to face and electronically
- To sell in a consultative manner proposing solutions to meet the requirements of the end user customer
- To record all activity and maintain a prospects pipeline
- To discuss regularly with the Director of Business Development your progress against business targets and produce reports as requested
- Seek opportunities for networking in order to expand contacts, knowledge and new business opportunities
- To build an expert knowledge of the Industry and commercial awareness to enable the development and growth of new business opportunities and to achieve sales
- Recommend process improvement suggestions and initiatives that will enhance the success in securing new business opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Previous business development experience (minimum 2 years)
- Proven track record of generating new business
- Experience in the commercial finance space
- Hold a business degree or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages including Email, Internet, Word, Excel
- Good numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and results orientated
- Confident with the ability to influence and persuade
- Full driving license
- Excellent interpersonal and clear verbal and written skills
- Able to achieve a win-win solution and is a confident negotiator
Requires at least 2-5 years of proven experience in the field or in a related area.