To qualify: 4 funded deals or £150,000 total funded volume.
A Winning Partnership
As a Boost Capital Finance Broker, you can keep your clients happy and earn additional revenue by offering our unsecured business funding solutions.
Funding from £3,000 to £500,000 for any business use
Approvals in 24 hours and funding in as few as 2 days
NACFB patron and 5 star rated on Trustpilot
Attractive commission on every deal
Exclusive Rewards for Boost Brokers
Meet these targets and you will receive an extra 2% commission on the standard maximum potential commission of 15%. For £150,000 funded that’s £25,500! Top 3 brokers at the end of this period will also win an all expenses paid trip to Marbella.
4 funded deals
£150,000 total funded
Full Terms & Conditions
1) “All expenses” includes: transport (airfare, and transfers in the UK and Marbella), accommodation for 2 nights, lunch and dinner on both days, and an activity (such as golf). Travel date will be in 2017, exact date to be confirmed in line with everyone’s availability. This will be for 2 nights, leaving on Friday and returning on Sunday. The 3 winning brokers will travel together along with representatives from Boost Capital.
2) The competition is limited to one individual per winning broker.
3) The extra 2% commission will be paid out by 31st March 2017 and will be based on the total volume of business funded over the campaign period.
4) The 2% applies to deals submitted and funded during the campaign period, which is 1st October 2016 – 31st December 2016
5) A winning broker will be responsible for ensuring that the person travelling is available to travel and holds valid passports, any necessary visas and travel documents for the holiday in question on the confirmed travel dates. Once confirmed by Boost Capital, travel dates cannot be changed by the broker.
6) All insurances, personal expenses, spending money and other expenses (including upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
7) Boost Capital reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Boost Capital.
8) Boost Capital reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
9) No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10) The winners will be notified by email and/or letter by January 31st 2017. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. If no suitable date can be found for all brokers by 31st March 2017 we reserve the right to pick a replacement winner.
11) Boost Capital’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12) Insofar as is permitted by law, Boost Capital will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Boost Capital or its employees. The broker’s statutory rights are not affected.
13) These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.